This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Work wear doesn’t have to mean dull. Here are five work dresses to brighten up your day (with a few that will take you into night).
1. Merona Plus Shirtdress, $10.48, at Target
That’s right, less than $11. Use your creativity and dress it up with some of your best accessories for casual day.
2. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Draped Jersey Dress, $108 at Nordstrom.
Peach/Salmon is the must have color for spring/summer 2010.
3. Cotton Satin Wrap Dress, $49.95 at eShakti
It’s purple, it has ruffles, and it’s a wrap! Right on trend for the new year. Their standard sizes go to 3x but they will do custom adjustment for an added fee.
4. Teardrop Printed Dress, $59.90 at Avenue.com.
A strong, consistent print not only adds a bit of punch to your wardrobe, but also can be slimming.
5. Button Front Combo Dress, $49 at Ashley Stewart.
Ashley Stewart is a great place to find Plus Size Clothing on a budget. The above dress would look great underneath a black blazer.