My favorite beauty products are:
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
- Concealer: since Almay discontinued their Amazing Lasting Concealer, I now use Revlon Colorstay concealer as eye shadow base. Makes ANY shadow crease free all day, even in Philadelphia’s summer heat and humidity!
- Blush/bronzer: Physician’s Formula and Jane.
- Eye shadow: Jane has a lot of shades the same as MAC! I also love Vincent Longo’s trios, The Body Shop, Bourjois, and Too Faced’s compacts of shadow, blush & lip color.
- Eyebrow gel: Revlon has a neat little pencil with matching gel on the other end. The pencil remains intact but the gel is perfect!
- Lipstick: Too numerous to list! Mine run from Wet & Wild to Chanel.
- Powder, loose: Clinique. Pressed: Avon mark Matte-nificent.
- Blotting papers: The generic blue ones from CVS work just as well as, if not better than, the expensive ones.
- Mascara, waterproof: L’Oreal Splash Out. Non-waterproof: BeneFit Bad Gal Lash or Avon’s Daring Curves.
- Hair products: In summertime, I use a mixture of Rusk Wired, Citre Shine antifrizz (just a couple of drops) and Rusk Curl Silk. My curls do not frizz.
More of Your Favorite Beauty Products
View All Guides »
What to Wear...
How To Wear...
How to Dress, If You're...
TBF Guide to...
- Decorating Your Home
- DIY Fashion
- Clothing Types
- Stores that Ship International
- Best Shopping Tips