My favorite beauty products are:
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
- Concealer: since Almay discontinued their Amazing Lasting Concealer, I now use Revlon Colorstay concealer as eye shadow base. Makes ANY shadow crease free all day, even in Philadelphia’s summer heat and humidity!
- Blush/bronzer: Physician’s Formula and Jane.
- Eye shadow: Jane has a lot of shades the same as MAC! I also love Vincent Longo’s trios, The Body Shop, Bourjois, and Too Faced’s compacts of shadow, blush & lip color.
- Eyebrow gel: Revlon has a neat little pencil with matching gel on the other end. The pencil remains intact but the gel is perfect!
- Lipstick: Too numerous to list! Mine run from Wet & Wild to Chanel.
- Powder, loose: Clinique. Pressed: Avon mark Matte-nificent.
- Blotting papers: The generic blue ones from CVS work just as well as, if not better than, the expensive ones.
- Mascara, waterproof: L’Oreal Splash Out. Non-waterproof: BeneFit Bad Gal Lash or Avon’s Daring Curves.
- Hair products: In summertime, I use a mixture of Rusk Wired, Citre Shine antifrizz (just a couple of drops) and Rusk Curl Silk. My curls do not frizz.
More of Your Favorite Beauty Products
What to Wear...
How To Wear...
How to Dress, If You're...
TBF Guide to...
- Decorating Your Home
- DIY Fashion
- Clothing Types
- Stores that Ship International
- Best Shopping Tips