The economy may be getting better, but that doesn’t mean you need to out and spend like it’s 2004 this holiday season. So we went out and found five more great gifts for under $5.
Five Great Gifts Under $5
1. Teddy Slipper Socks, $3.50 at Forever21.com
The cuteness level of these socks is off the charts — the perfect gift for any spa lovin’ friend.
2. Heart Charm Stretch Bracelet, on sale for $4.99 at Payless
This gold charm bracelet is luxe enough as a stand alone gift. Perfect for a budding fashionista.
3. Women’ Performance Fleece Scarf, $5 at Old Navy
A scarf is an easy to give gift that works for pretty much everyone on your list. Avoid the patterned version (they look super cheesy) and stick with bring solid colors like pink and purple.
4. I Heart Money Coin Purse,
$3.99 at Amazon.com
A coin purse is a functional gift, perfect for those in need of a bit of purse organization.
5. E.L.F Eye Beauty Book- Smokey Eye, $5 at Target
This 12-eyeshadow set comes with a step by step guide to creating the hot beauty trend, smokey eyes.