As TBF continues to count down to it’s big fifth annivesary celebration, we’re rounding up some of our top five favorites from the site. Today? Kathryn’s Five Greatest Posts—some of her best advice and commentary all in one place. Have a favorite TBF post of your own? Tell us in the comments!
Kathryn’s 5 Greatest Posts
5. The Perfect Ten: Ten Things That Should Be In Every Woman’s Closet. A must-read for any fashionable woman, budget or otherwise.
4. Fashion Advice: Updating Your Wardrobe for a New Career. Whether your starting a new career or just need to take it to the next level, this advice will help you get where you’re going.
3. Who is The Budget Fashionista? Surprising answers to our most burning question . . .
2. My Thoughts on the Oscars: Stop Dressing Jennifer Hudson Like a Fat Girl and Someone Get Little Miss Um, what would TBF be without just a little snarky commentary? The Oscars, of course, is open season.
1. How The Budget Fashionista Got Out of Debt And fashion aside, this is what it’s all about.