Defying doomsday reports from financial analysts and its recent troubled holiday sales, jcp has unveiled its roster of new fashion partners for Spring 2013. Calculated retail optimism or last-ditch effort to save the store? Time will tell. (We’re rooting for a Rocky-ish comeback, though. You can do it, jcp!) In any case, check out after the jump the list of designers to be part of the jcp Spring 2013 collection starting February 2013.
jcp Spring 2013 Collection Fashion Partners
- L’Amour by Nanette Lepore – Nanette Lepore’s first junior/young contemporary line
- LULU by Lulu Guinness – Accessories collection
- Cosabella Amore – Affordable Valentine’s Day gifts and more
- William Rast – Justin Timberlake’s men’s line
- Duro Olowu for jcp – Premiere mass collection with styles that reflect a riot of color and patterns alike
- Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa – A collection of dresses, skirts, tops and that combine a Bohemian and whimsical style
- Joe Fresh – Brings a pop of color to brighten up the spring as it extends the brand nationwide through jcp shops
April/May 2013 launch
I Heart Ronson Lace Cutout Dress, $32, available in stores & online at jcp.com starting this February.
Plus, jcp will continue to carry its existing lines, such as:
- Betseyville (Betsey Johnson)
- DREAMPOP by Cynthia R. (Cynthia Rowley)
- I Heart Ronson (Charlotte Ronson)
- little maven BY TORI SPELLING
- Liz Claiborne
- nicole by Nicole Miller
- Olsenboye (Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen)
What do you think of the upcoming jcp Spring 2013 lines? Will this be enough to turn things around for the company?