Looking for a way to add some flare to your Fall hat? I looked to the brilliant Diane von Furstenberg for inspiration, and knew I needed to recreate this statement hat. Get the look with a quick and easy ribbon and rhinestone flower to pin onto your topper.
Supplies (everything found in the craft section at your local Walmart)
1. Cut thick ribbon into a circle, larger or smaller depending on the size of the flower you desire
2. Knot the silver ribbon at the end and glue to the center of the circle
3. Twist the ribbon and glue in a circle until you reach the edge, and snip the excess ribbon
4. Glue rhinestones on the top of the flower to add some sparkle
5. Pin to your a hat with a couple safety pins