Dear Budget Fashionista,
I’ve recently developed slight bags under my eyes along with dark circles. I attributed it to my age ( I’m 45) but I still don’t want to have these bags. Any advice?
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Answer: Here’s some tips for reducing the puff and dark circles:
– Dip two cotton balls into a glass of cold whole milk and place the cotton balls on your eyes for about 10 minutes. This works wonders for me.
– Boil two tea bags (chamomile works best), cool them so they are cold to touch, and place them on your eyes for about 10 minutes.
– Make sure you’re getting enough sleep- at LEAST 6.5 hours a night
– Drink plenty of water- like 8 to 10 glasses at day
– Apply Vitamin E oil to the eye area.Not only does it help with bags, but it helps with wrinkles as well
– Also cucumber or potato slices work well by increasing circulation to the eye area.