This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Have a problem with visible panty lines and not into wearing thongs? Well here’s are some tips on how to avoid the dreaded pantylines.
1. Wear Undies that FIT. This seems like common sense, but you would be amazed to find out how many of us are wearing the wrong type of underwear. One of the major causes of pantylines is wearing underwear that is too tight (thus creating a bulge where the edge of the panty ends and the flesh of your backside begins).
2. Limit Cotton Underwear. This is a toughie because cotton underwear is better for you healthwise. however most cotton underwear have thick seams, which cause pantylines.
3. Look for NVP Underwear. Almost every manufacturer has a version of the NVP (no visible pantyline) undergarment. Some brands to try are Bali, Jockey, Wacoal, and even Target brands. Make sure to look for underwear that has what is called laser edges, which are very thin edges that leave no line.
4. Change Your Style of Underwear. Try a different style of underwear that is a better fit for your body. For example, if you have a boyish figure, try a boy cut panty or if you’re a bit more the on fuller size, try a full coverage panty.
5. Wear power panties. You can also try wearing a pair of spanx power panties, they don’t leave lines and tuck you in a bit.. but they can be uncomfortable.