What: Lucky Magazine and HSN have put their heads together for an exciting Designer Capsule Collection, featuring pieces from seven designers, including Rebecca Taylor “>Rebecca Taylor . The collection is made up of adorable dresses and accessories that are perfect for a night out on the town or a cozy house party; however, it’s all casual enough to be worn just about anywhere. You can shop for the line on HSN either online, or on TV October 16th and 17th. The line is also available at featured Lucky events from November 5th-7th .
What They Say:
Some items from this premiere collection include:
• Shoshanna: Two sexy cocktail dresses, offered in two-three colors each.
• Rebecca Taylor : A chic, drapey cardigan, available in five colors.
• Tracy Reese: One body skimming party dress and one dolman-sleeved jersey cardigan, in four colors each.
• Kooba: A stylishly oversized patent leather satchel, available in three colors.
• Gerard Yosca: Two colorful necklaces with handmade glass drops and two pairs of matching earrings.
• Rebecca Minkoff: Four classic, go-anywhere handbags in two-four colors each.
• Helen Ficalora: Two delicate sterling silver charm sets.
What We Say: While we’re not jumping for joy at the price points of the Lucky/HSN line (there’s a $350 handbag and $129 necklace), we like that most of the line costs under $100, like this $69.90 cardigan. Plus, shoppers can split their payments up over time if they need to.