Some other things to include in your wardrobe
- A leather skirt, which is now considered a classic.
- A pair of tailored black pants in light fabrics like cotton and rayon. Again, look for pants will a little spandex/lycra content- this will help to control any problem areas.
- For skirts, stick to straight or A-line cuts that hit slightly below the knee.
- Wear a shoes with a slight heel. Try brands like Soffit, Gentle Souls, Cole Haan,a nd even Tory Burch which are both comfortable and very stylish
- A couple of fitted (not tight) t-shirts and tanks to wear underneath blazers.
For inspiration, look at Vogue, More Magazine and Harpers Bazaar, which tend to have fashions for women of all ages.