Wal-Mart used to be where fashion went to die. Now, with their amazing George ME collection, Wal-Mart is poised to solidly compete with Target and Kohl’s for the hearts of budget fashionistas worldwide. I’m so enamored with the new fashions at Wal-Mart that I even wore a red cardigan ($12.95 from the White Stag line) on the TODAY show. Sam Walton would be proud.
Here’s my picks for Fall from Wal-Mart.
- George M.E. – Women’s Fitted Two-Button Blazer, $29.82
Metro7 – Women’s Skinny Jeans, $22.94
- George M.E. – Women’s Boot-Cut Pants, $23.57
- George M.E. – Women’s Accordion Blouse, $19.82
- George M.E. – Women’s Silk Polka-Dot Blouse, $22.50
Metro7- Women’s Velvet Knickers, $28.94
- George M.E. – Women’s Tipped Trench Coat, $39.82
- George M.E. – Women’s Print Blouse, $14.82
Metro7 – Chain-Strap Tote, $18.78