1. When shopping, buy in bulk whenever possible
2. Switch one product to a recycled option. Switching one item, such as paper towels, to recycled, not only helps the environment, it also helps progress the use of recycled products when companies sell more.
3. Use a pail to collect the water in your bathtub while you are letting it warm up. Use that water for houseplants or your garden.
4. Shorten your shower by a few minutes. The time adds up and our water supply will thank you.
5. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.