I love gel nails because they last forever and look great. However, getting a manicure of gel nails costs about $30. Here is how you can do it yourself, at home, for under $10.
Get DIY Gel Nails for under $10!
1. Make a shopping list. You’ll need three things:
The first item is Gelous Nail Gel ($4.99).
The second is your favorite nail polish (any will work).
The third is your favorite top coat (I like Opi which can be found at drugstores for only $6.99).
2. Trim, file, and clean up your cuticles.
1. Add one coat of Gelous. Let dry (about a minute or so).
2. Add one coat of nail color. Let dry (about a minute or so).
3. Add another coat of Gelous. Let dry (about a minute or so).
4. Add a final coat of nail color. Let dry.
5. Add a coat of top coat. Let dry.