This is the desk before.
We took this old hand-me-down desk from drab to fab in a few easy steps. And it only cost us $13 in supplies.
Here is what you need:
1. Clean and clear the top of your desk.
2. Measure and cut the paper to fit. Make sure you leave enough overhang for the front edge.
3. Brush the surface of the desk with mod-podge and lay the paper down. If you need to do some adjusting, do it fast. You can tear the paper.
4. Use the wallpaper smoother to smooth out any bubbles.
5. Let dry for 20-30 mins.
6. Brush a thick coat of hard surface mod-podge over the top. Donâ€™t sweat any bubbles, they even themselves out. Let dry for 20-30 mins.
7. The back of the mod-podge recommends 6 top coats. We did 5 before we ran out.
8. Let dry then enjoy!