Apple’s iPad is the hottest holiday gift of 2010, however, at $400+ bucks a pop, it can be a real budget buster. We say leave the iPad buying to others and focus on purchasing a companion gift, like a designer iPad cover.
Designer iPad Cases/Covers for Under $50
1. Marc Jacobs 13 inch Apple iPad Cover, $38 at Neiman Marcus
This $38 iPad cover by Marc Jacobs is a great way to add a designer piece to your wardrobe without paying major designer bucks. The super padded covers come in hot pink, neon blue, and lavender purple.
2. The Sak Handbag, Artist Circle Apple iPad Case, on sale for $20.99 at Macys
This functional case is perfect for those who want a print, but aren’t feeling the extra “bling-bling”.
3. Angel/Devil Apple iPad cover, $19.95 at Bloomingdales
We like the fact that these iPad covers are functional, cheap and tongue-in-cheek. Each cover features either an Angel Face (white cover with side wings) or a Devil Face (red cover with devil horns).
4. Marc by Marc Jacob Mr Marc Apple iPad cover, $48.00 at Bloomingdales
This silicon iPad cover, featuring a whimsical illustration of “Mr. Marc” is a great cover for a guy or for someone who isn’t into the typical bright cover colors.
5. Cork Back Apple iPad Cover, $7.98 by JAVOedge at Amazon.com
Both eco and budget friendly, this cork iPad cover is perfect for eco-conscious techie who want style and function.