This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Ok, so combat boots are back, and, after years of 7 inch platform heels, our feet are kinda of excited. Combat boots are extra comfortable, with heels usually under 1.5 inches, and the shoes do add a bit of tough girl vibe to any outfit. For those of you who are concerned about the emergence of this trend, fearing fellow fashionistas will abuse this trend much like they abused the UGG trend, take solace in the fact that they are now being worn in a much more tailored fashion.
Here’s My Picks For Great Combat Boots Under $80
1. Volatile Combat Boots, $57.00 at Zappos.com
– Stylish faux leather boots with a 1 inch heel. Up to size 11.
2. Sketchers Back Beat Combat Boots, $47.60 at sketchers.com
– Leather combat boots that come in both brown and black.
3. Corley Combat Boots, $76.97 at stevemadden.com
– Brown lace ups that have a broken in look perfect for Spring 2010s tailored grunge look
4. Volatile Women Black Hole Combat Boots, $49.95 at Endless.com
– The double buckle detail at the top of this boot gives it an updated look. Note: The opening shaft of the boot is less than 12 inches so it works best for those with small calfs.
5. Two Lips Too Dawg Combat Boot, $59.23 to $79.95 at Endless.com
– The faux patent leather upper makes this version of the combat boots a bit more feminine.
6. T.U.K Rose Buckle Combat Boot, $57.95 at Endless.com
– This pair is perfect for those who want to go beyond the trend. Note: Wear these with a fitted black dress and pair of black tights for Spring’s tailored grunge look.
7. **Splurge** – Doc Martens Women’s 1460 Boot, $114.95 at Endless.com
– To really “go there” with this trend, you have to buy the classic Doc Marten 1460 Boot. Back in the day, they only came in black and brown. Now they come in red, black, brown, gold, plaid, and even floral print.
8. **Splurge** – Doc Marten Grommet Boots, $150 at VictoriaSecret.com
– I love this updated version of the classic Doc Marten Boot with fabric laces and grommet details.