Est. reading time: 2 minute(s). So, about our budget fashion and style advice: We sometimes use affiliate links, so we might earn a buck or two if you click and buy 🙂 !
Carrie Ann Inaba has a pretty great gig. She goes to work, gets to watch professionals as they “dance with the stars” and she gets to raid the DWTS closets! She always looks bright, sparkly and gorgeous on the show and she pulls it off in her down time, too. Carrie Ann keeps things simple by sticking to a few guidelines. If you want to get Carrie Ann’s look, it’s really as easy as 1, 2, 3, LBD!
Carrie Ann Inaba Style
1. Show Us Your Mettle – Carrie Ann loves her some sequins and why not? She’s surrounded by them on the set of Dancing with the Stars so she knows full well the power of a little body bling. We love how she’s able to pull out the sequins on the red carpet or the concrete pavement and you can too! All you need is a few well-chosen pieces; a great sequin top and fancy sparkly dress. Pick them in classic tones like bronze, grey or black and they’ll never go out of fashion.
1. TFNC Sequin dress $93.44 from Asos
2. Sequin knit top $23.80 from Forever 21
3. Sequin scoop neck tank $14.99 from Victoria’s Secret
2. Bring Your Baubles! Ah! One of our favorite ways to play dress up: accessorizing! And it looks like we’re not alone. Carrie Ann loves to jazz up her outfits with a bauble here, a bauble there and sometimes, baubles everywhere! Shopping for accessories is one of the most fun and most economical ways to bring a little something extra (and a little something sparkly!) to your life, without emptying your piggy bank.
1. Smoke and Mirrors ring $68.60 by Kate Spade from Bloomingdale’s
2. Multicolored chandelier earrings $5.80 from Forever 21
3. Slinky necklace $34.90 from Mango
4. Abstract print ring $6 from Charlotte Russe
3. Switch It Up – Itching for a change in your hairdo, but aren’t ready to commit to a whole new cut or color just yet? Well, flip your hair and change your part! Carrie Ann looks equally beautiful with her part on either side, but there is a subtle change in her style. So, grab a blow dryer, get yourself some pomade and change it up! We all need a little change every now and then, n’est-ce pas?
The One, The Only… The LBD Can we ever shower enough thanks to the alter of the LBD? Carrie Ann shows us just how great and diverse the LBD can be with varying lengths, materials and accessories. We’d all be lost without at least one solid go-to black dress hanging in our closets and thanks to Carrie Ann, we’ve got some pretty great options to inspire us.
See? Thanks to Carrie Ann’s fabulous eye for style, it really is easy as 1, 2, 3, LBD! Or was that 5, 6, 7, 8!?