There’s now several, economical options for brides to be. But what about the non-traditional bride? Here’s some budget friendly dress and outfit options (all for under $300).
1. Sharagano 2-Piece Skirted Suit, $159.00 at Dillards.com2.One Shoulder Ivory Lace Dresses by eDressme NewYork, $152 at eDressMe.com3. In The Present, Embroidered Sleeveless Dress, $59.99 at NineWest.com
4. BR Monogram goddess dress – Sugar cookie white, $279 at Banana Republic5. Golden Y-Neck Dress, $168 at whitehouseblackmarket.com
1. Strapless Ruched Maternity Dress, $275.00 at Destination Maternity.com2. GapMaternity: Long ruffle dress – new silver lake, on sale for $44.99 at Gap3. Liz Lange for Target Strapless Sateen Maxi – White, $49.99 at Target
1. Silver One Shoulder Dresses, $97.00 at eDressMe2. Long Gold Dress, on sale for $169.00 at Spiegel.com3. Gunmetal Glam Knit Ruched Drape-Front Tube Dress, on sale for $58.00 at Torrid.com
1. Women’s Eyelet-Trim Sundresses – Bright White, $29.50 at OldNavy.com2. Michael Kors Sweetheart-Neckline Strapless Textured Dress” href=”http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=376485&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results”>MICHAEL Michael Kors Sweetheart-Neckline Strapless Textured Dress $159.50, at macys.com3. JS Boutique Beaded Crisscross Matte Jersey Gown, $178.00 at Nordstrom.com