This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Not news to anyone, it’s swimsuit season! Of course, somehow it’s suddenly June, the sun is high and all I feel like wearing is whatever is light, cool, and sweat-free. Sadly, as an adult it’s not really appropriate to live in a bathing suit, but a gal can dream—so whether you’re taking a day at the beach, hanging in the backyard, or lounging by the pool – here are my favorite bathing suits for all shapes and sizes for summer 2013!
TBF Adores these Budget Swimwear Choices!
1. Victoria’s Secret: While it’s no secret that VS sells seriously sexy suits in all styles for every shape, you also probably know that the suits usually price around $75 per suit. However, as a budget fashionista always knows, there is nothing like a good sale – and this summer, VS has a wicked clearance of 60% off. Check it out here! I love this Twist Bandeau.
2. Forever21: In true fashion, you can get like two suits for the price of one VS suit. We love F21 for the variety of colors, style, and of course – the price so low that you feel like you’re getting two for one. I’m obsessed with this black retro bikini (about $30).
3. Gap: No matter what my mood, I’m always on search for an adorable one-piece. This summer, I found one that I simply must share- and impressively, it’s from Gap! Bright Stripe one-piece is $64 and flattering for all. Grab it while it’s still hot!
4. Roxy: I love Roxy swim, but I don’t love the price. However, if you are savvy, you know that you can shop Roxy without spending over $75 – just check out the sale page online. Check out this striped orange number ($16/piece).
5. JCrew: Every lady loves JCrew swim. But like VS, the suits are usually at least $75. So, what’s a gal to do? Shop the sale, duh. JCrew has a great sale, and often there are those coveted suits. I’m rather keen on the pink polka dot!