What’s more terrifying than trying on swimsuits surrounded by mirrors in fluorescent lights? Paying a small fortune for a piece of body-baring Spandex. But don’t worry, we got your back (seriously, we do) and have put together this list of the best budget-friendly swimsuit brands that help you look good and save a few bucks.
Here’s a few things to remember when searching for a new swimsuit:
- First, it’s usually a good idea to go up a size.
- When trying on suits, give your cleavage a manual boost in the suit to make sure it’s securely in the proper place.
- If you can’t find the perfect fit, suits can be easily tailored. Straps can be shortened and inserts can be sewn into the lining of the cups.
- Once you found a suit you love, make sure you take care of it by hand-washing it after every use, and never put it in the dryer (the heat melts the Spandex).
Check out our picks for the best swimsuits on a budget.
Best Swimsuits on a Budget
Fashion Forward Swimsuits: ASOS
1. River Island 3D Flower Cut-Out Swimsuit, $43.63 at ASOS
2. Ring Cut-Out Swimsuit was $52.38, now $31.43 at ASOS
Looking for a swimsuit with a bit of edge? Just click over to ASOS for suits that are just as cutting-edge as the latest runway looks. You’ll find 3-D floral embellishments, ruffles, gold hardware and cutouts in every style for $50-$60 for a one-piece. Make sure to check ASOS outlet first for items up to 70 percent off the regular price.