This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Boyfriend blazers were last year’s hottest trend and they’re still going strong. The functional, fashionable piece is ideal for adding a slightly masculine feel to skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. If you didn’t hop on the fashion bandwagon last year, we’ve got you covered with flirty, colorful picks for less than $50.
1. Necessary Objects Junior Boyfriend Blazer, $24.99 at overstock.com
A pop of color is always a welcome addition to any look. And judging from recent red carpet gowns, purple is one of the hottest hues of spring.
2. Black Boyfriend Blazer, $39.98 at torrid.com
The long blazer hits below the hip, perfect for wearing over tights.
3. Monteau Boyfriend Blazer, $34 at dillards.com
A soft, knit fabric is a nice departure from the typical stiff blazer structure.
4. Doki Geki Ruched Sleeve Boyfriend Blazer, $48 at nordstrom.com
The 3/4 length rouched sleeves are perfect for showing off bangles.
5. Lace-up Back Boyfriend Blazer, $27.80 at forever21.com
Added details make this menswear piece more feminine. The cinched tie back defines your waist.