Boyfriend blazers were last year’s hottest trend and they’re still going strong. The functional, fashionable piece is ideal for adding a slightly masculine feel to skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. If you didn’t hop on the fashion bandwagon last year, we’ve got you covered with flirty, colorful picks for less than $50.
1. Necessary Objects Junior Boyfriend Blazer, $24.99 at overstock.com
A pop of color is always a welcome addition to any look. And judging from recent red carpet gowns, purple is one of the hottest hues of spring.
2. Black Boyfriend Blazer, $39.98 at torrid.com
The long blazer hits below the hip, perfect for wearing over tights.
3. Monteau Boyfriend Blazer, $34 at dillards.com
A soft, knit fabric is a nice departure from the typical stiff blazer structure.
4. Doki Geki Ruched Sleeve Boyfriend Blazer, $48 at nordstrom.com
The 3/4 length rouched sleeves are perfect for showing off bangles.
5. Lace-up Back Boyfriend Blazer, $27.80 at forever21.com
Added details make this menswear piece more feminine. The cinched tie back defines your waist.