Budget Fashionista® was launched in 2003 and quickly became a recognized and trusted brand, spawning numerous national and international television appearances (TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network) and sponsorship relationships with some of the top retail/consumer products companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Sears Inc, Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores and RoC Skincare.
The Budget Fashionista has been featured on
Partner with Us
Budget Fashionista empowers fashion-minded women to look their best for less. If you represent a brand or product that shares this goal, we’d love to talk about connecting you with our audience. Keep in mind that delivering trustworthy advice to our readership is and always will be our top priority, and we have a partnership approval process in place for that reason.
We can structure partnerships to include the following:
- banner advertising (see below)
- email promotions
- social media promotions
- product reviews (see below)
- sponsored content (see below)
- guest posts (see below)
We have display advertising space available on CPM basis. Our rates start from $2.50 per 1,000 impressions and vary based on placement. We can geotarget by country or city. The minimum buy is $600.
We are happy to evaluate your product. If we like it, we’ll tell our readers about it. And, we will disclose to our readers if we received the product for free from me. But we never guarantee to write a positive review. If we don’t like the product, we’ll write no review at all — just because we like to keep things positive. We’ll do our best to let you know the outcome of our review.
We have limited space available for sponsored content. We can write the content, or you can supply it. If you supply it, we would want to have editing rights. This way, we can assure that your brand is represented with quality, original content that is relevant to our audience. We would clear the final version with you before posting.
We’re always looking for well-written, fun, and informative articles that help the world look fabulous for less.Here are some things to keep in mind before you submit:
- Due to the volume of submission we receive, unfortunately, we can’t personally respond to all submissions. We do promise to read every submission, and if we think your submission is a good fit for the site, we’ll contact you.
- All submissions must be original content. This means no copy and pasting from Wikipedia, and it can’t be published on any other blogs.
- Our readers are budget conscious women between the ages of 23-45.
- We’d love to promote your site/blog, but don’t spam our readers with 32432 links back to your blog.
- Include a short bio of who you are and a link back to your site/blog if you have one. If you’d prefer to post anonymously, let us know.
Here are the types of articles we’re looking for: DIY posts (ie: How to Make a Lace Necklace, How to Make Your Own Eyeshadow) and How-to tutorials (ie: How to do your own wedding makeup, How to recreate a popular look). We also accept first person narratives on the following topics:
- True Shopping Confessions: Tell us about a crazy shopping story.
- I Worked Retail: You’ve worked retail? We’re SURE you have stories.
- My Style Twin is…: Do you have a celebrity style twin? Who is it and why?
We’re open to new suggestions too, so if you’re not sure of an article idea, feel free to shoot us an email first.
Submit all stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us to request a media kit!